您的位置首页百科知识

泰戈尔 的《飞鸟集》中的名句有哪些?

泰戈尔 的《飞鸟集》中的名句有哪些?

的有关信息介绍如下:

泰戈尔 的《飞鸟集》中的名句有哪些?

1、夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

2、世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

3、世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

4、是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

5、无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

6、如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

7、跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

8、她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

9、忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

10、静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

11、我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记: 

“我爱你。” 

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon 

it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“ 

12、绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。 

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth. 

13、我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。 

是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。 

I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. 

It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers. 

14、妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在 

小石中流过。 

Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing 

like a hill stream among its pebbles. 

15、当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。 

The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.